Job/Career Opportunities at
Seven - Utility Management Consultants - Telecom, LLC
We live in a "quick fix" business culture that does not seem to value consistency and long term employment. The negative societal consequences are severe and measurable.
Seven - Utility Management Consultants - Telecom LLC, was founded so that other people can grow and prosper. It is a firm with the foundations of serving others. We have built an environment in which our professionals can continually grow, both professionally and personally. I believe that it is my calling to help other men and women be the best that they can be.
We put our heart and soul into training and building the right people. We believe all people have different gifts. Our mission is to create an environment where people can grow into their own gifts. We believe this is the best way to be the best team in the nation.
We believe that the prize belongs to those who remain and build something righteous.
We believe that in creating an environment of high caliber personnel, each with a common mission of service, will ultimately be in the best interest of our clients. We also believe that a direct result of this are our long term clients, some of which we have served for nearly 10 years.
We welcome any new high caliber candidate that shares these values.
Seven - Utility Management Consultants - Telecom, LLC was founded to provide a service to the community and to create an environment that fosters individual growth and prosperity. We are a firm built on the foundation of serving others.
Seven - Utility is a leader in National Utility Management for
Electricity, Natural Gas and Telecommunications. Our firm negotiates telecommunication contracts on behalf of our clients. There has been, and continues to be, exponential growth in this industry.
We hold marketing agreements with the top Telecommunications Providers in the nation, and have them competitively bid on our client's business. For clients in a long term contract, we can also evaluate existing contracts and renegotiate with their current provider to provide additional savings.
Seven - Utility is:
- Seeking confident, reliable individuals who want to take control of their career, learn quickly, and work independently as well as on a team.
- Looking for sales professionals with demonstrated success in all aspects of sales and marketing.
- Offering the opportunity to grow in your professional career with the real possibility of advancing to management.
If you excel in lead generation and follow-up of National Accounts and large Industrial/Commercial clients, and know how to close the sale, we want to speak with you. At Seven - Utility you will find plenty of entrepreneurial opportunity for those that want to grow. If you have goals and a vision, you can pursue them here.
Why work with Seven - Utility
- Top Credentials in the Marketplace - Better Business Bureau, Certified Business Energy Professional (BEP), Certified Energy Procurement (CEP) Professional, Certified Purchasing Manager from Institute for Supply Management, Lifetime Member of Association of Energy Engineers, (NEMA) National Energy Marketers Association, (GEC) National Green Energy Council, COMPETE Coalition, and (IMC) Institute of Management Consultants.
- Longevity - We strive for long term relationships with our Clients and Suppliers, and are ranked in the Top 10 Energy Consulting firm in the nation by KEMA. We represent 5% of the Fortune 500 in our 13th year in business with a 98% client retention rate.
- National Capabilities - we represent ~70 energy companies across the nation and have expertise in local markets which is paramount due to each state and region deregulating differently. We stay abreast of these ever-changing markets.
- Centralized pricing desk - streamlines and expedites our Formal Procurement Process that compliments any management team.
Service after Negotiating Contract - When opportunities exist to renegotiate a contract, in a particular market, we proactively seek these opportunities through our Quarterly Review Process. This ensures that our client's pricing is at or below current market conditions in all markets.
- Honesty and Integrity - We have an excellent reputation in the marketplace, and work hard to uphold it. We hold Honesty and Integrity in the highest regard.
- Open environment promotes a team atmosphere for learning and developing your knowledge base and understanding of national markets.
- Christian environment - We respect all faiths, treat individuals fairly, and respect and honor the importance of family.
- No corporate bureaucracy - You can make a difference here!