Why Do Business With Seven's staff of consultants?
- It is our desire to be the #1 Utility Consultant in the country. If not in terms of volume, then in terms of professionalism, integrity and best business practices. We are well on our way!
- Many of our clients have attempted to negotiate utility contracts themselves with the list of telecommunications, electricity and natural gas companies. After spending weeks trying to compare confusing offers and listening to the biased sales pitch of individual utility companies, they have decided to outsource utility negotiations to us. These are our best references.
- The greatest challenge in this business is choosing the right Supplier. There are over 300 telecommunications companies, choosing the right one for your business is a daunting and time consuming task.
- We have 15+ years of top level Procurement Experience. Our main job is to evaluate the Suppliers and determine who the top Suppliers in the industry are. We have them competitively bid on your business.
- We have made a significant investment in developing and training a highly skilled staff. We have a strong, educated Energy Consultant team that will service Clients across the country.
- We operate our business with strong Judeo Christian principles. Our goal is to put utility procurement deals together that benefit all parties involved. We are family oriented and believe that balance in one's life is paramount.
- We are headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Energy capital of the world. The majority of electricity companies and natural gas companies are located here.
- We strive to constantly improve our employee's lifestyles. I believe in the long-term professional development of each of our Utility Consultants.
- We manage over a billion dollars in our clients' Utility Spend. We service all sizes of business clients, and take great pride in giving the same level of service to all sizes of clients, from the Fortune 500 client to the "mom and pop" dry cleaner.
- We are in the business of utility procurement for the long-term. Our core values are Integrity and Professionalism. These are things that we have seen a shortage of in our field.
- We are the only utility procurement firm (that I know) that is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- We have each of the RUP's (Retail Utility Providers) that we represent sign a simple Statement of Honesty and Integrity. This is paramount to our business, a large selling point to our clients, and core to our business practices.
- 100% of our clients sign an Exclusivity Agreement that states that we are to completely handle all negotiations and correspondence for and behalf of our client. This is a testimony to our professionalism and utility procurement expertise.
- Our pricing desk is streamlined. This enables a quick Request for Quotation process, timely negotiations, preparation of Bid Comparison and Savings analysis.
- Our desire is to completely manage your Utility Procurement, with as little effort from our Client is possible. At the same time, our utility consultants bring significant business to our Suppliers with the least amount of effort on their part. We make a concerted effort to be "easy" to do business with.
- It is my sincere desire to serve our clients by guiding them through utility deregulation. Through hard work, our commitment to excellence and perseverance, we will make your Utility Procurement easy.
We hope that we can be of service to you!